Welcome to FMCSA MCSAC
Welcome to the website of the Motor Carrier Safety Advisory Committee (MCSAC) of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The MCSAC is charged with providing advice and recommendations to the FMCSA Administrator on motor carrier safety programs and motor carrier safety regulations. Initially chartered by the Secretary of Transportation on September 8, 2006, the current charter runs through September 27, 2021.
MCSAC membership is balanced and is composed of up to 25 experts from the motor carrier safety advocacy, safety enforcement, industry, and labor sectors.
Appointed by the Administrator for two-year terms, members are chosen from a field of many qualified candidates who possess a wide range of motor carrier experience and expertise.
For questions concerning MCSAC or for more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel your employer or a driver is violating the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and/or the Hazardous Materials Regulations, please submit a safety violation complaint at the following link: https://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- Public inquiries are welcomed by regional FMCSA Service Centers and FMCSA State Field Offices at the following link: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/mission/field-offices
- FMCSA Headquarters Offices may be contacted at the following link: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/contact-us
- FMCSA's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is available at the following link:https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/faq
- We also have FMCSA-related Web sites at the following link: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/advisory-committees/mcsac/related-fmcsa-websites
July 13-July 14 (Virtual)
Note: If you wish to attend both days, you must register for both sessions.
Monday, July 13 9:15 AM - 4:30 PM EST
Advance registration for participation in Adobe Connect on Monday is now closed. To register for listen-only access, please click here.
Tuesday, July 14 9:15 AM - 4:30 PM EST
To register in Adobe Connect, please click here.